Thread: How to EFI install Kali Linux

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I tried this method, using kali live cd to add the /EFI/Boot to my Kali-usb, however when I reboot my PC with USB atachad, I can not see my USB in the EFI bootloader, only legacy... Any tips? Could someone prepare a EFI bootable .iso ? That would be great!.

Quote Originally Posted by bacterialbag View Post
    I tried this method, using kali live cd to add the /EFI/Boot to my Kali-usb, however when I reboot my PC with USB atachad, I can not see my USB in the EFI bootloader, only legacy... Any tips? Could someone prepare a EFI bootable .iso ? That would be great!.
    Im having the same problem. I was wondering if anyone ever found a solution to this. If so Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbas View Post
    Im having the same problem. I was wondering if anyone ever found a solution to this. If so Please help
    As my reply above, did you download all 3 files (BOOTx64.efi, MokManager.efi and grubx64.efi) into your /EFI/Boot folder?

Since the first post did not include the file "grubx64.efi" which is said to be a major problem. You should include all 3 files just to be safe (I don't really know if MokManager.efi is required, but I'll test it out soon).