PDA

View Full Version : Help with obtaining a Kali Image for the Le Potato (AML-S905X-CC)

johnfmyers2
2023-02-27, 22:05
I am wondering if anyone knows which image will work best with the Le Potato (AML-S905X-CC) SBC? Or has anyone been able to install Kali on one and if so, what steps did you take? Thanks.

Fred Sheehan
2023-03-02, 00:35
Typical ARM architecture, so the PI images should work on it

saith2562
2023-05-31, 11:23
The Le Potato (AML-S905X-CC) SBC is a single-board computer, and its compatibility with specific images or operating systems can vary. It would be helpful to consult the Le Potato community or forums to get the most accurate and up-to-date information on which image works best with the device. Additionally, you can search for specific guides or tutorials on installing Kali Linux on the Le Potato SBC to find step-by-step instructions from individuals who have successfully done so. It's always a good idea to leverage the knowledge and experiences of the community when working with specific hardware and software combinations.

Entr?mpelung in N?rnberg
(http://www.bokma.de)

Sherb87
2023-08-14, 23:19
I flashed the ARM img for the Pi4 onto the Libre Renegade ROC-RK3328-CC, it booted up but the default user/password wouldn't work. I tried using kali/kali and the login/password was wrong. There was no option to start a new user on first boot. I'm going to try it on the le potato, the ARM img won't work for the ALLwinner ALL-H3-CC. I'm hoping I could use the 4GB Renegade ROC-RK3328-CC to run Kali Linux on my home lab.

funneltops
2024-01-06, 15:07
I'm having the same problem as you and haven't found a solution yet.