PDA

View Full Version : Altgr + impr pant + k not working

migapan90
2013-05-27, 23:52
Hi all!
After the install and configure my laptop with kali I need to restart x server. In ubuntu, with that conbination of keys

But here when I did altgr + impr pant + k the laptop desktop die and i cant restart the x server.

Sorry if this is a very noob question. I work something with centos and ubuntu and the x server never fails like this.

Thanks in advance

root-boy
2013-05-28, 12:45
/etc/init.d/gdm3 restart

migapan90
2013-05-29, 13:26
/etc/init.d/gdm3 restart

Sorry, but I try that and nothing happend..

I solve it partially, installing another desktop. I try xubuntu desktop, and the laptop shows me again the desktop.

But eth0 and wlan0 cards now aren't available.
Finally I formatted the computer. Now I'm fighting with nvidia driver and bumblebee

Thanks for all

root-boy
2013-05-29, 14:20
Sorry, but I try that and nothing happend..

I solve it partially, installing another desktop. I try xubuntu desktop, and the laptop shows me again the desktop.

But eth0 and wlan0 cards now aren't available.
Finally I formatted the computer. Now I'm fighting with nvidia driver and bumblebee

Thanks for all

the command i gave you should restart the x server but please describe your issues in detail. you are talking about a lot of issues without giving any details.

migapan90
2013-06-03, 22:35
I'm sorry for this late reply.

Finally, I reinstall Kali, removing the other installation.

The problem in the first install, appears when I push that keys, and with /etc/init.d/gdm3 start and service gdm3 start didn't work. And later, other problems appears (I think) triying to solve dessesperately the first problema.

Thanks everyone.