PDA

View Full Version : New Video Series!

AfterBurn
2013-06-03, 14:40
Hey Guys!

Wanted to post that I have taken it upon myself to make a new video series to train people in Network Security. The videos may be long, etc, but they are very detailed, and very easy to understand and follow. They are all in HD, and all are spoken, not written in a notepad -- I Have no idea why people do that -- so please feel free to check them out by going to My Youtube.com Channel by searching NetSecNow

I also have a blog where I post downloads, like my OpenVAS-6 EZ-Start (http://learnnetsec.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html) script I wrote specifically for kali Linux.

Also, my Facebook dedicated to NetSec is HERE (https://www.facebook.com/Netsecnow) -- feel free to like and join that page.

And also, if you find any of my tutorials helpful, be sure to subscribe to the youtube channel and like the videos. And as always feel free to contact me via any of the links I provided if you have any questions, concerns, or future video requests.

See you in the forums :-)

r3d
2013-06-03, 20:59
Awesome video! keep it up you doing great, specially for beginer :). I like the way you explain everything not like other people out there,. Thank again!

AfterBurn
2013-06-04, 07:52
Hey Thanks a lot r3d!

Brian
2013-06-16, 23:47
Great! It is what i was looking for. Keep it Up!

Thanks!

AfterBurn
2013-06-21, 17:38
Great! It is what i was looking for. Keep it Up!

Thanks!

Thanks Brian! Glad you are finding the series useful! Stay Tuned, we have much more in store for you guys! New videos 1-2 times per week!

Amidamaru
2013-06-29, 09:33
Brian, Thanks for the series. I've founded them usefull despite the fact that Youtube is so 1990's. For a grandpa as I'm I still found it just one of the right places to search for different demos and such.

Moreover if you, @strokerace, know some other places where, we mortals, can reborn why you just don't share them instead? :)

Thanks again.

Amidamaru
2013-06-29, 15:14
You don't know how to set up a website and how to embed a video? WOW, that is how people did it before youtube. That is all Youtube is, a website that has embeded with videos. Plus, 85% of the stuff on YouTube is just idiots trying to show off. I have found alot of useful training vids and guides off of youtube.

Ahh, okay, I've got your point. I thought that it was something out of ordinary. I suppose youtube is used more from convenience and popularity. Thanks for your clarification :)