PDA

View Full Version : Errors in Armitage

Dampfir
2013-06-25, 21:04
Hello everyone!
If you start the unit Armitage errors:

[-] WARNING! The following modules could not be loaded!
[-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/generic_exec.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/generic_exec.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
RPD7�JU}=�Y�,�ӐC����>�-���j�ky����3R�
^
[-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/http_put_asp.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/http_put_asp.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
^
[-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/http_put_php.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/http_put_php.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
^
[-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/php_eval.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/php_eval.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
^
[-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/php_include.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/php_include.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
^
[-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mssql.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mssql.rb:1: Invalid char `\x14' in expression
/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mssql.rb:1: Invalid char `\x18' in expression
/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mssql.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
RPD7� .+t�u�/��;�K���f��X�}y����rU��r2�
^
[-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mysql.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mysql.rb:1: Invalid char `\x14' in expression
/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mysql.rb:1: Invalid char `\x18' in expression
/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mysql.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
^
[-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mysql_php.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mysql_php.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
RPD7�JU}=�x�{���%��V��n�7���jP�f<����3V�
^
[-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_postgres.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_postgres.rb:1: Invalid char `\x14' in expression
/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_postgres.rb:1: Invalid char `\x18' in expression
/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_postgres.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
^
[-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/windows/dynamic_exe.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/windows/dynamic_exe.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end

After a complete reinstallation metasploit and armitage to behold works fine until the first reboot.
Tell me how to fix them?

Dampfir
2013-06-26, 19:10
Help me please:(

charonsecurity
2013-06-27, 01:06
I believe you might have to start the service before you can begin using it, try this command in console:
service postgresql start
Then try again.
Though I'm not sure this is your issue. Make sure you have updated everything.

Dampfir
2013-06-27, 11:33
I believe you might have to start the service before you can begin using it, try this command in console:
service postgresql start
Then try again.
Though I'm not sure this is your issue. Make sure you have updated everything.

Runs terminal:
service postgresql start
servise metasploit start
sudo msfrpcd -S -U msf -P test -f -a 127.0.0.1

Still appear above the specified errors.
Completely reinstalled everything and updated before rebooting everything works well. after rebooting the error.:(:(:(:(

Dampfir
2013-06-27, 16:33
Try logging in as ROOT and see if you get the same errors

I went under the same mistakes Roth:(:(:(
Tried to reinstall the system when you first start the same mistakes.

Dampfir
2013-06-28, 15:00
Are you using this as a dual boot, stand alone or in Vmware. I think if you are doing this in Vmware, it will give you these problems.

The installed parallel to Windows 7.
I do not know what to do.

Thank you for your assistance, I will understand.:confused:

charonsecurity
2013-06-29, 05:47
I found a link explaining this error on the rapid 7 site. It seems there is a conflict with some of the services, but the messages are harmless. Here's the link:
https://community.rapid7.com/thread/2841

I hope this helps.

Dampfir
2013-06-29, 14:26
According to the post, these errors do not affect the operation of Armitage.
I do not quite understand the way to solve this problem.