PDA

View Full Version : Kali on the Raspberry Pi - Anyone got i2c LCD working?

hatlord
2013-09-17, 10:13
I have been playing with an LCD kit, the Adafruit PiPlate. It works perfectly on Raspbian but the modules are not detected at all on the Kali RPI build.
Are there any plans to add support for this functionality, or has anybody here had success adding it themselves?

Any input greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

webdirector
2013-10-31, 19:33
I have been playing with an LCD kit, the Adafruit PiPlate. It works perfectly on Raspbian but the modules are not detected at all on the Kali RPI build.
Are there any plans to add support for this functionality, or has anybody here had success adding it themselves?

Thanks,

If anyone got this working I would also appreciate

webdirector
2013-10-31, 19:34
Hello,

I am also looking for this

If anyone has a solution I would appreciate

Rgds

merlja
2013-11-11, 15:37

Thanks,

I don't mean to pour water over your fireworks, but I think you asking in the wrong forum. Find an example in the PiPlate forum or elsewhere that is almost a direct analog of you want to do then hack it into kali.

Personally I would just use the data sheet to get the details. The bottom line is if your building an asic style machine without graphics, you really should know what your doing. Get a bus pirate or something. People want to go back to the easy sub seven days are having a laugh.

The point I'm making is that kali arm is a toolkit that can be used to gain privilege escalation. It's like me saying "dude does anybody know how to make a bump key so I can cause havoc to my customer" putting it politely it's out of place. Wrong forum.