PDA

View Full Version : Rasppbery Pi msfconsole

Serj12342
2013-11-02, 09:38
Hello! Recently purchased Raspbbery Pi. On the SD card, I installed the Kali Linux. When you try to start Metasploit (connect via SSH), got this in such a log

[-] RbReadline Error: Errno::ENOMEM Cannot allocate memory - infocmp -C ["/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/ui/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2.14/lib/active_support/core_ext/kernel/agnostics.rb:7:in ``'", "/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/ui/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2.14/lib/active_support/core_ext/kernel/agnostics.rb:7:in ``'", "/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/rbreadline.rb:1836:in `get_term_capabilities'", "/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/rbreadline.rb:2045:in `_rl_init_terminal_io'", "/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/rbreadline.rb:2546:in `readline_initialize_everything'", "/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/rbreadline.rb:3792:in `rl_initialize'", "/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/rbreadline.rb:4805:in `readline'", "/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/readline_compatible.rb:77:in `readline'", "/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/rex/ui/text/input/readline.rb:90:in `pgets'", "/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/rex/ui/text/shell.rb:184:in `run'", "/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/msfconsole:148:in `<main>'"]

Please tell me what my problem is?

lynzoid
2013-11-03, 12:44
have you set up a swap? have you lauched the services (postgresql and metasploit init.d's)