PDA

View Full Version : Installing Kali to MK802IV

Gangus
2013-11-08, 02:31
Hi there guys, first time poster here, so please be kind!

I've picked up a MK802IV, and want to install kali to it. It's basically the same machine as the SS808, but with a quad core MK3188 processor instead. I was wondering whether anyone has any success in trying the MK/SS808 image with it, or would it be better to install one of the ARM flavours from scratch, and if so, which one?

Thanks in advance!

merlja
2013-11-11, 15:53
Hi there guys, first time poster here, so please be kind!

I've picked up a MK802IV, and want to install kali to it. It's basically the same machine as the SS808, but with a quad core MK3188 processor instead. I was wondering whether anyone has any success in trying the MK/SS808 image with it, or would it be better to install one of the ARM flavours from scratch, and if so, which one?

Thanks in advance!

It's not easy giving advice without any information. Just get a few fast cards and plug an usb hdd in for dumps or ssd if you can afford it. I don't know whether you can run an arm machine within another arm machine... I don't see why not but I think there would be problemos with hardware.

Do a noobs style Pwnpi, Kali, Raspian general and other custom hacks then try and port RISCos as it will be faster than the speed of light,(turbo mode)