PDA

View Full Version : No keyboard during Kaly installation

Crix75ita
2014-02-05, 09:39
Hi guys,

i have a little issue about Kali 1.0.6-i386 installation on a Asus EB1033, after i selected the the graphics installation or no graphics installation the keybord not work.

I have read that in the past the previuos version has the same problems, but on my notebook acer 8471, i installed the previous version without the issues

someone have some tips ?

Thanks

Cris

Crix75ita
2014-02-05, 10:58
Hi guys,

i have a little issue about Kali 1.0.6-i386 installation on a Asus EB1033, after i selected the the graphics installation or no graphics installation the keybord not work.

I have read that in the past the previuos version has the same problems, but on my notebook acer 8471, i installed the previous version without the issues

someone have some tips ?

Thanks

Cris

UPDATE : I tried to install a previous version 1.0.5, but has the same issues !!!

Bye
Cris

Crix75ita
2014-02-05, 13:02
UPDATE : I tried to install a previous version 1.0.5, but has the same issues !!!

Bye
Cris

SOLVED : I changed the keyboard with another usb keyboard, after that installation was completed i replaced the keyboard with the Asus original device.
All work correctly.

gbi
2014-02-07, 09:37
SOLVED : I changed the keyboard with another usb keyboard, after that installation was completed i replaced the keyboard with the Asus original device.
All work correctly.

Hi,

I also had this issue with the recent 1.0.6 x86_64 image. The workaround that worked for me was to unplug and replug the external USB keyboard ;-)