PDA

View Full Version : Easy-Creds Alert sound?

skycrazy
2013-04-16, 11:51
I was just wondering if it were possible to alter the easy-creds script to some how include a basic alert sound to new connections to the fake AP, as i find myself quite often going about with other tasks while its running. I'm not sure if its possible but i personally would find it quite useful, prehaps others might?

Infact, while i think about it, would it even have to be in that script or attached to one of the working programs it uses, hmmmm.

Now i'm thinking prehaps a file monitoring program that alerts on file change, pointed at one of the log files.

brav0hax
2013-04-29, 21:54
@skycrazy - I can look into this, currently working on what will probably be the last release. I think I've accomplished everything with the script (and more) than I originally hoped.

If you want to take a look, you could def look at the dmesg part of easy-creds. I tail it in the script and it shows when a new dhcp IP addy is assigned.

I can honestly say I am not totally sure how to accomplish this...but that hasn't stopped me in the past. ;-)

If you figure it out, please submit a pull request on github.

Best regards,
Eric