PDA

View Full Version : Is MultiPyInjector Shellcode Injection of the SET working for anyone?

aru
2013-04-16, 15:31
Hi,

i tried to get the MultiPyInjector Shellcode Injection from SET to work but it always produces the same msf.exe (checked with diff) no matter what input i give it.

Also tried to download the new 5.0 and start from there but it gave the same results.

Is it working for anyone?

thx
aru

etrecle
2013-04-24, 16:19
Hi,

i tried to get the MultiPyInjector Shellcode Injection from SET to work but it always produces the same msf.exe (checked with diff) no matter what input i give it.

Also tried to download the new 5.0 and start from there but it gave the same results.

Is it working for anyone?

thx
aru

Hi,

I don't get how the MultiPyInjector is working when using it as .exe payload.
But I believe two files are generated when using the MultiPyInjector option with SET :
- msf.exe --> the payload
- meterpreter.alpha --> the alphanumeric shellcode (I believe the difference is there)

To make it work, you have to execute msf.exe with the alphanumeric shellcode as an argument (inside meterpreter.alpha).

In a shell it give you something like this :
msf.exe \xfc\xe8\x89\x00\x00\x00\x60\..\..\etc..

Then "it works" : msf.exe display itself in the Windows process list without crashing.

The problem is, the window shell remain open after this... :/
I don't get how to execute it without having to open a window shell and copy/paste the alphanumeric shellcode.
And I don't get how persistance mode is possible for the same reason :/

Please anyone help ...?

(Sorry for my bad english, still learning :p)

Thx