PDA

View Full Version : Nethunter zip not showing up when I boot to recovery

Vesper
2014-12-19, 15:41
I have A nexsus 7 (2013 wi-fi only) and using Windows 7. It is unlocked and rooted through Nexsus Root Toolkit. But when I put the nethunter zip file on the internal storage of the tablet the file does not show up when I reboot into recovery to install it. Any help would be appreciated been at this for a day and a half now.

muts
2014-12-24, 23:35
Have you tried using our windows installer? http://nethunter.com

ping
2014-12-27, 04:48
I have A nexsus 7 (2013 wi-fi only) and using Windows 7. It is unlocked and rooted through Nexsus Root Toolkit. But when I put the nethunter zip file on the internal storage of the tablet the file does not show up when I reboot into recovery to install it. Any help would be appreciated been at this for a day and a half now.

silly question to ask but are you sure you got TWRP recovery.

unknownpwn
2014-12-28, 20:25

Is it just the nethunter zip file that is missing or is the entire /sdcard/ folder missing?