PDA

View Full Version : USB rubber ducky

ping
2015-01-01, 23:54
What are the possibilities with nethunter and usb rubber ducky can it be a good combination or i am just high?

AWV
2015-01-02, 03:40
You might be high but I'll be watching this. I have a few duckies laying around....

ping
2015-01-02, 05:40
ill do some tesing maybe i can come up with something, if i do ill report back.

forgeneraluse
2015-01-05, 15:34
What are the possibilities with nethunter and usb rubber ducky can it be a good combination or i am just high?

Are you wanting to flash new scripts onto the ducky from a Nexus device? I guess I am a bit confused with your question.

ping
2015-01-07, 23:20
Are you wanting to flash new scripts onto the ducky from a Nexus device? I guess I am a bit confused with your question.

ya sort of... actually that would be a good idea, i know of usbcleaver but thats not supported any more. Maybe there could be an app to srcipt for rubber ducky or teensy.

forgeneraluse
2015-02-02, 23:48
SET is part of the Nethunter tool set. It has Arduino/Teensy based attacks available. I have not tried to run any of them on the Nexus, but they are there.

As for flashing your own script, there are multiple applications available that are compatible with the many different micro-controllers (Arduino, Teensy, etc...) Plug an Arduino into the USB OTG cable and you can write to it from one of the previously mentioned apps.

Does that help?

soluck9x
2015-02-23, 00:57
Hello,

A great place to start is the Wiki -
https :// github.com/hak5darren /USB-Rubber-Ducky /wiki

this has payloads, tutorials (well one), software, etc.