PDA

View Full Version : Web panel and privacy

bfaure31
2015-01-13, 01:55
Hi,

I just start with Nethunter (the last, 1.10 if I remember) on my new Nexus 7 2013 wifi and I can't find any answers about my two questions :

1) on my kali launcher, I don't have the "Web Panel". Is that normal ? Something is wrong or this feature has been delete since last version ?

2) I really do care about privacy, especially on Google stuff. On my nexus 4 with cyanogen, there is a feature called "privacy guard" which can block apps for accessing my id. I heard about cyanogen isn't compatible with nethunter. Does someone know about app or custom rom that can bring the same functions ?

Thanks to all and very good job for developpers !

muts
2015-01-20, 11:19
Check https://www.offensive-security.com/kali-nethunter/nethunter-1-1-released/ regarding your first question.

ping
2015-01-20, 16:00
Hi,

I just start with Nethunter (the last, 1.10 if I remember) on my new Nexus 7 2013 wifi and I can't find any answers about my two questions :

1) on my kali launcher, I don't have the "Web Panel". Is that normal ? Something is wrong or this feature has been delete since last version ?

2) I really do care about privacy, especially on Google stuff. On my nexus 4 with cyanogen, there is a feature called "privacy guard" which can block apps for accessing my id. I heard about cyanogen isn't compatible with nethunter. Does someone know about app or custom rom that can bring the same functions ?

Thanks to all and very good job for developpers !

hey there you can use xprivacy or use slimrom which has privacyguard.