PDA

View Full Version : Settings causes my Nexus 7 (2013) to crash

piratestatic29
2015-02-01, 04:52
Hey guys,

Can I get someone else's inputs one this issue? Everytime I open my settings on my Nexus 7 (2013) (currently running lollipop) it will crash and restart.

This is a problem I don't know where to start with to fix it. I have also noticed commands like passwd while in root and trying to change my password from toor to something else doesn't work either.

I am not against reflashing my Nexus since there is nothing on it but if I can avoid it I would really like to. I really don't use this for anything other than network pen testing.

Cubuss
2015-02-01, 20:41
Nethunter is not for Android 5 (Lollipop)

Its for 4.4.4 Kitkat,

I think thats why you are having issues?

Altrez
2015-02-02, 15:02
Hey guys,

Can I get someone else's inputs one this issue? Everytime I open my settings on my Nexus 7 (2013) (currently running lollipop) it will crash and restart.

This is a problem I don't know where to start with to fix it. I have also noticed commands like passwd while in root and trying to change my password from toor to something else doesn't work either.

I am not against reflashing my Nexus since there is nothing on it but if I can avoid it I would really like to. I really don't use this for anything other than network pen testing.

You need to reflash with KitKat 4.4.4 that should fix the issues.

-Altrez