PDA

View Full Version : N7 2012 - not seeing Start/Stop Webserver options in launcher

factgasm
2015-02-10, 09:04
Just completed the install and started browsing around the interface (very nice).

I'm using an N7 2012 but I'm not seeing Start/Stop Webserver options in the launcher.

Navigating to 127.0.0.1:8080 shows the page is not available. Apache is started.

Please help.

skycrazy
2015-02-10, 09:39
Which version of nethunter you using?

factgasm
2015-02-10, 12:40
These are the files I installed using the Windows Installer v1.1.6:

Is there a quick way to tell which version I have installed?

PS : I have already clicked 'Update Kali chroot'

factgasm
2015-02-10, 12:48
These are the files I installed using the Windows Installer v1.1.6:

Is there a quick way to tell which version I have installed?

PS : I have already clicked 'Update Kali chroot'

binkybear
2015-02-13, 03:29
The webserver was removed some versions ago. It sounds like you are using an older version?

factgasm
2015-02-13, 10:37
That's just my point; webserver start/stop does not appear in the version I have installed. I expected the start/stop option to be there because of one or two videos I have seen on YT. Given that I'm not seeing the option then presumably I must have installed an up to date version. The files I have installed are shown in the link above.

Thanks for your reply BTW as it has clarified matters for me. Cheers!

Falcon_Hoodlum
2015-02-14, 15:38
That's just my point; webserver start/stop does not appear in the version I have installed. I expected the start/stop option to be there because of one or two videos I have seen on YT. Given that I'm not seeing the option then presumably I must have installed an up to date version. The files I have installed are shown in the link above.

Thanks for your reply BTW as it has clarified matters for me. Cheers!

The start/stop webservices buttons have been removed from the launcher as they are all available under the 'kali service control' tab in the Nethunter Android App.

factgasm
2015-02-15, 07:25
Can I just confirm with you that this is no longer available in Nethunter:

Falcon_Hoodlum
2015-02-15, 18:32
Can I just confirm with you that this is no longer available in Nethunter:

That window you have an image of can be had by clicking on the HID keyboard attack tab in the Kali Android App and navigating to the powersploit option.

However, just like in the videos you must start the Apache server, before the powersploit attack, by navigating to the Service Control section of the Kali Android App.

That make sense?

binkybear
2015-02-15, 19:45
Correct, that is no longer available.