PDA

View Full Version : Nethunter errors i need some help with.

cr1p70
2015-02-17, 07:47
I have nexus 10
the install of Nethunter went smooth but i have run into a snag.

i get same error
https://forums.kali.org/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=24290 Update to this error
open terminal run apt-get update && apt-get upgrade then run update kali chroot, all is well

which is this:

"The following NEW packages will be installed:
binfmt-support fastjar jarwrapper
The following packages will be upgraded:
apache2 apache2-mpm-prefork apache2-utils apache2.2-bin apache2.2-common apt-utils binutils
burpsuite cpio libapache2-mod-php5 locales locales-all metasploit metasploit-framework
multiarch-support openssl php5 php5-cli php5-common set wget wireless-regdb xdg-utils
23 upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
22 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0 B/292 MB of archives.
After this operation, 2696 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Preconfiguring packages ...
Setting up tzdata (2014j-0wheezy1) ...
file_context_open: Error getting file context handle (No such file or directory)
Could not load file_contexts: No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing tzdata (--configure):
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 255
Errors were encountered while processing:
tzdata
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
u0_a82@flo:/ $ "

i'm assuming we treat NETHUNTER like a regular kali distro and all commands and such should work its linux file system right?

The other problem: when i try to access root via terminal it says access denied thought i had root privilege, Update: im dumb! was typeing it in wrong!

and then this:I can vnc to kali but all i get is a grey screen with and x cursor that's all that''s there Grey screen any help be greatly appreciated thanks. update: redid vnc setup password and option 2 then run option 13 start vnc service leave terminal open start android vnc and where up and running.

hope this helps someone my brain hurts and these ere easy fixes but as always for me i have to TRY HARDER!

cr1p70
2015-02-18, 08:36
edited my first post srry i reply to my own thread.:confused: