PDA

View Full Version : services doesnt start Nexus 7 2012 Wifi

vmos
2015-04-13, 02:08
Hi

recently i install nethunter on my nexus 7 2012 wifi, but when i go to the kali service control only the ssh service show is current state but the other just say "Loadin service State" also i cant start a service from here, only the ssh service start manualy from the console, the other service doesnt start, apache or postgresql in the log of this last one i found "Could no create shared memory segment: Function not implemented"

and also the other functions like hid keyboard attack or the badusb MITM attack doesnt work

first i was on lollypop 5.1 and use the official installer later i try again this time flashing a cyanogenmod room 4.4.4 and use again the installer but the same result

i really apreciate your help if someone have a succefull install on this same model i really apreciate a hint

Sorry for the terrible english

Regards

binkybear
2015-04-15, 00:08
This is possibly related to: https://github.com/offensive-security/kali-nethunter/issues/196#issuecomment-93117683

I will look into why the shared memory function is not working. I didn't change anything in the kernel so I'm a bit surprised to see this error.

kludge
2015-04-21, 00:00
Check to see if the Kali-Nethunter kernel was flash properly. I had the same problem, for some reason the kernel doesn't flash. I had to flash the kernel separately, than Nethunter for it to work.