PDA

View Full Version : NetHunter and OnePlus One Custom Rom

cryptomite
2015-04-20, 13:58
Hello,

I apologize if this question has been asked a dozen times. I just got myself a OnePlus One 64GB. To be soon rooted and unlocked. I was wondering if it is possible to put a Custom Rom running Android 5.1 and still be able to use NetHunter?
I have read that Android 5.1 is not yet supported by NetHunter.

So eventually I would like to have the OnePlus One run a Custom Rom of Android 5.1 and have NetHunter as well. What are my options? Thank you.

2015-04-22, 10:02
No. You can't. Against all odds Kali did not yet release nethunter for Android 5.x (lollipop) - it is just available for Android 4.4.x (Kitkat). Also they won't answer question when ther'll be a release - but instead referr you to the outdated info that there is no stable 5.x for Android eventhough CM12 stable is out for OnePlus.

Hello,

I apologize if this question has been asked a dozen times. I just got myself a OnePlus One 64GB. To be soon rooted and unlocked. I was wondering if it is possible to put a Custom Rom running Android 5.1 and still be able to use NetHunter?
I have read that Android 5.1 is not yet supported by NetHunter.

So eventually I would like to have the OnePlus One run a Custom Rom of Android 5.1 and have NetHunter as well. What are my options? Thank you.

beloadjoker
2015-04-23, 05:29
http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/themes-apps/cm12s-cm12-1-kali-nethunter-lollipop-t3085510

cryptomite
2015-04-23, 19:47
Well. This is contradicting. This shows that it can be done. While many others sources says it cannot be done. :confused:

cryptomite
2015-04-24, 18:05
There has been tests done on CM12 stable- has an issue with camera being forced closed. CM12 nightlys are causing boot loop when NetHunter is being installed. So I guess we will have to wait...

Thank you all for the contributions being done to make this successful.

binkybear
2015-04-25, 00:30
We have nethunter running on CM12s in testing and it should be released soon. The released version will not work with the current Kitkat (4.4.4) build.

viejo verde
2015-05-17, 18:18
Any update on a nethunter version for CM12s that allows the camera to work? I have a previous oneplus-one-reflash.zip which I have not tried to install. I now have TWRP working with an encrypted OPO, so nethunter is the final piece needed.

psycho351
2015-06-11, 23:30
http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/flash-kali-nethunter-oneplus-and-nexus-devices-most-as-secondary-rom-0162389/
No idea if your question has been answered/solved. Follow this guide, helped me, will most definitely help you =D