PDA

View Full Version : Nethunter Install Corupted Phones , Neee Urgent Help

Gnjaa
2015-05-27, 16:52
Hello my Fellow Techies ,

Before coming here to you i tried everything i could but failed miserable. My Nexus 5 is almost 1,5 years old so i decided to install Kali on it as i was thinking of preparing for CeH and other security certifications . Here is my problem listed below in clear steps to avoid any confusion , Any help from fellow Tech Gurus would greatly help me and be appreciated . This is my first time posting in this community and i would love to learn from all of you ,

So here it Goes -

Model - Nexus 5 - D80/D82
Android 5.01 LMY47I /9 although it did come with Kitkat initially when i got it but i dont think it matters
After this based on the instructions i Downloaded the windows Kali installer which was pretty easy to use guiding us Amateurs well .
I turned on Developer Options , I turned on Storage Options as requested , I ran the Kali Windows Installer all the way to the end . Up till the Last point , My phone got wiped to stock as the installer said , I was able to look at the phone screen and turn on the USB debugging and others options as well .

The last step where it says it wii Flash the OS and install Kali , Thats where i had a problem .

I could see a black screen on side deleting data , I also saw installer saying Kali is being installed . But by the end if when my phone rebooted agains with Kali installed .

It got stuck at Google written in white on Black Screen , I can see my lock but i cant turn or change or do anything

So i tried going into Bootloader and saw that in Recovery options i have something from " Team Win " and TWERPS , Its a recovery console i have no knowledge how to use ,

Also the tricky thing is , I am not in Recovery mode . My phone doesnt get detected on the PC its only under Recovery mode that i can see and browse fiiles on my Phone

I put Phone in Recovery mode and tried to use Nexus Root Kit Installer to Stock it back with Flash and then retry installing Kali

Can any of You help me in running Kali Net Hunter on my Phone , Or help me get the stock build so i can re attempt on my on

Thanks a Lot
I am anxiously awaiting some input to help me as this is my only phone .