PDA

View Full Version : how to install net hunter 2 on nexus 6

cacodemon
2015-08-27, 19:27
hi
i download nethunter 2 iso but there is not guid to install it how can i install it on nexus 6?

cacodemon
2015-08-28, 07:43
finally
some how i install net hunter on nexus 6 and it finished without any error
but after reboot i rapeadedly receive 2 error
"unfortunately phone has stopped"
"unfortunately the process com.android .nfc has stopped"

do you have any idea how should i fix these?

v92
2015-08-31, 14:31
I am having the same issue. I have gone through the prep and install procedures for Windows and Linux with the same issue. Any help from anyone would be much appreciated!!!

i.fulk92
2015-09-08, 06:13
finally
some how i install net hunter on nexus 6 and it finished without any error
but after reboot i rapeadedly receive 2 error
"unfortunately phone has stopped"
"unfortunately the process com.android .nfc has stopped"

do you have any idea how should i fix these?

i have read that nethunter is not compatible yet with cyanogenmod nightlys are you using one? and unfortunately there are no stable versions of cyanogenmod for nexus 6 :-/ im having the same issuse also try playing with multirom manager app i cant get it to work but thats what a lot of people are saying to use

i.fulk92
2015-09-13, 06:20
go here https://www.offensive-security.com/offsec/kali-nexus-nethunter-1-0-2/ download the installer on windows computer it gives you an option to use a version you downloaded yourself say 2.0

OrangeJuice484
2015-09-14, 15:05
for the nexus 9, the installer for windows worked for me when it downloaded kali_linux_nethunter_1.22_volantisg_lollipop.zip. When I tried it with a copy of nethunter 2.0 it did not work. (work defined by not getting the annoying pop ups)