PDA

View Full Version : Cred Harvester v1.3 (Now with arpspoofing included)

airman_dopey
2013-04-21, 20:56
Hey guys and gals,

My counterpart ShadowBlade72 and myself had our Cred Harvester listed in the old forums and wanted to announce the release of our new script; Scred Harvester v1.3. We have now included ArpSpoofing (using Ettercap) directly in the script so it should work as a stand-alone product now (the original intention was to include it with a toolset we're working on, but the kit has been delayed).

Hope you guys like it. (I'll add screenshots at a later time)

http://code.google.com/p/hax0rbl0x/downloads/list

charonsecurity
2013-04-22, 03:48
Thank you! Looking forward to testing it out.

wurmt0ngue
2013-04-25, 14:43
I love new scripts, but I feel like this is pretty close to easy creds.

Also now I use subterfuge, as it has a much prettier front end and very nice readout for demo purposes.

hajdha
2013-04-25, 20:22
Also now I use subterfuge, as it has a much prettier front end and very nice readout for demo purposes.

Hi, I looked for subterfuge in Kali but it seems it is not there, can you please name any script like easycreds, that exists in kali, or if not how can I install and use it, thank you

shaberu
2013-04-25, 21:53
subterfuge is easy to install just download it here https://code.google.com/p/subterfuge/downloads/list and open the terminal type in tar xzf than the path to subterfuge. next type in cd subterfuge than type in python install.py and install to run just type in subterfuge.

hajdha
2013-04-26, 17:57
subterfuge is easy to install just download it here https://code.google.com/p/subterfuge/downloads/list and open the terminal type in tar xzf than the path to subterfuge. next type in cd subterfuge than type in python install.py and install to run just type in subterfuge.

It works :)
Thank you ;)

Evilfisher
2013-08-14, 14:57
finally figured out how subterfuge works :)
thx shaberu

Greetings from Switzerland
Evilfisher

ShadowBlade72
2013-11-08, 22:58
Hey guys, I just wanted to give this a subtle bump and see what everyones thoughts are.

In regard to this being "pretty close to easy creds"; we did take a look at Easy Creds and YAMAS when we were creating this. We actually found out about the two other scripts after we had started development on our own.

The major difference between our script and the two mentioned before are the fact that we sanity check EVERYTHING as much as we can. As well, you have the option to run several different programs, such as p0f, ettercap, dsniff at the same time, and have the results all combined into an easy to read format.

In regard to Subterfuge, we wanted to design something that could be ran in a terminal window and setup in seconds. Subterfuge is a beautiful program, but it just didn't meet our exact needs. We've also extensivly tested our script on PwnPi 3.0 (RaspberryPi).

We tried to make our version as user friendly as possible, but we're always looking to improve. If you guys find any errors, or have some feature suggestions, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Cheers guys,
-Shadow