PDA

View Full Version : Kali and Nethunter issues!

EasierDuke20
2015-09-15, 14:11
Hi guys i just recently started using Kali Linux along with Nethunter.. My questions are:-

1. I have tried most used tools like Reaver and Wifite but almost all of them are useless these days because WPA2 is hard to crack and also WPS routers now have WPS lock after some pin attempts from Reaver.. So i came to know about some scripts like ReVdK3 which essentialy use Reaver or Bully for their attack and when WPS locks out they intiate a flood attack in order to reboot router and regain WPS access but my problem is as soon as i start ReVdK3 script both revision 1 and 2 it asks which wireless interface to use and even though i am putting in right interface like wlan0 it shows that interface doesn't exist... I have tried this on Kali inside VM ware installed and also by live booting kali usb..

2. Is there any option to use .sh scripts on nethunter? I am using Nexus 5 Nethunter Lollipop.. Also how to install and update tools on nethunter cause i am not able to use ssh because when i try to connect ssh through kali using ip provided in nethunter home windows it says Network Unreachable!

Thanks in advance :)

karencho
2015-12-31, 12:17
hello ,can you tell me what is best to install kali linux on mobile like this : *removed*

or install nethunter? what is best working? thank you