PDA

View Full Version : Adding MHL support to Nethunter Oneplus devices

lxj616
2015-09-20, 03:20
hi ,

I'm working on adding MHL support to Oneplus devices (FYI , MHL to HDMI is a feature that connect your phone to HDMI-screen with a cable , and you needn't to boot any computer or smart tv system)

I've tried to compile a kernel with the instructions given on github(USB patch and 802.11 patch and lots of ... )

Due to my lack of experience , I met lots of difficulties , I couldn't enable OTG feature and I don't know how to select the usb network adapter driver(Maybe this statement itself is incorrect as well...:confused:)

however , IS THERE ANY NETHUNTER PATCHED&CONFIGURED KERNEL SOURCE FOR ONEPLUS DEVICE AVAILIABLE FOR EVERYONE TO MODIFY ON ? I just wanted to ADD MHL support , Not reconfigure the whole Nethunter kernel

I just wanted to add MHL support , and I'd like to do it myself ,anyone repack a nethunter patched&configured kernel source plz ...? Or if just add MHL support and send me the kernel img , I'd be deeply appreciated :D

lxj616
2015-10-03, 01:33
Still working on it , I found a useful page on github nethunter wiki ,which tells a working network adapter driver , encountering other weird problems , when to finish yet unknown :rolleyes:

binkybear
2015-10-08, 01:44
lxj616 - If you have a patch you want me to apply just email me ([email protected]), leave me a msg, or fork and submit pull request.

alexl83
2016-04-08, 18:50
AFAIK OP devices lack necessary hw support for MHL.