PDA

View Full Version : New nethunter built for Nexus 6 marshmallow, Need someone give it a try.

simonpunk2016
2015-12-27, 16:41
Hello, guys, I just built the nethunter-update zip file using the new method based on the tutorial by binkybear's github.

Links: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-cBdArdvHDxT01RMnhpb3pLRmc

But currently I am still using 5.1.1 on my Nexus 6 device, since I just went through most of the possible threads here, and seems most of the comments are negative which is all around bugs.
So I don't dare to try it out, I don't want to downgrade and then install it using the traditional way again. But seems binkybear has revised something on github, and I saw there is a kernel for marshmallow he just uploaded a month ago, yet I don't see anyone posting or talking about this.

So, is there anyone willing to try it out? As long as you are using Factory marshmallow rom, with OEM Unlocked and twrp installed. Any feedbacks would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Note: I realised that there are both 6.0.0 and 6.0.1 factory images found in official website, so I am not sure wether this kernel also works on 6.0.1 or not, be careful...@_@

dalma
2015-12-28, 07:14
Although I did not try your zip, I built nethunter off the newinstaller-fj branch a day ago and I'm running a Nexus 6 with Android 6.0.1. Works pretty well. I did run into an issue with the terminal, but I submitted a bug and it was fixed pretty quickly. I am not running a custom rom, just the factory nexus image.

simonpunk2016
2015-12-28, 10:59
Although I did not try your zip, I built nethunter off the newinstaller-fj branch a day ago and I'm running a Nexus 6 with Android 6.0.1. Works pretty well. I did run into an issue with the terminal, but I submitted a bug and it was fixed pretty quickly. I am not running a custom rom, just the factory nexus image.

Thanks for your feedback!, I will try now!!

simonpunk2016
2015-12-28, 14:50
@dalma, did you succeed to execute the HID attack? I mean the function is working but words just didn't come out from my computer, it tried both osx and win7, but no effort. Actually it did detected my input signal from my phone, and the keyboard app is working fine as usual, but somehow it just turned out another key-combination when using "echo -ne x00\x00\x00\x00\x00x\00x\00x\00\x00 > dev/hidg0" method, and also nearly kill my computer by sending a large amount of unknown key-combination.....

any ideas?