PDA

View Full Version : OnePlus One Nethunter 3.0

brsgdc
2016-01-08, 08:01
Hello,

There is a problem that can not install nethunter image on oneplus one. Please fix it soon!!

BeNe
2016-01-08, 11:28
At which Point ? Error message ?
Please provide more infos. Otherwise this post is just useless.

jmingov
2016-01-08, 16:42
BeNe is 100% correct, if you dont apport detailed info, steps/guide followed etc, you will get no answers.

brsgdc
2016-01-08, 19:36
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/ram12'
E:error: Not a directory
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/ram14'
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/ram16'
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/ram10'
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/ram13'
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/ram15'
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/loop6'
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/ram4'
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/ram9'
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/loop0'
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/ram7'
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/loop1'
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/ram0'
E:error opening '/data/local/nhsystem/kali-armhf/dev/ram3'

I get these error messages. Please help me!

manish1ly
2016-01-09, 03:41
I got the same error, but all function and tools I've checked yet, are working smoothly

ozsteyr
2016-01-09, 04:24
same here. flash over nethunter 2,0.
at end of install the same errors appear.
once loaded there is no nethunter apk and wont open nethunter shell. all else seems ok.

Needs to be done via factory reset. Wont work from pre existing Nethunter install.
Although the same errors still appear during and after install and can't do OTA update in v3.0.

Dynw
2016-01-17, 19:11
Some news ? I have the same problem and I unfortunately can not put controls in days (apt -get) under the old version ! :(

Noobbeenpwnslapt
2016-02-10, 09:05
Hi I'm new but image like iso
You should be moving the 3 zip files over to phone and install from twrp boot menu
The third file being iw-4.3.tar.gz

Phreya
2016-02-10, 21:38
These errors are pretty safe to ignore.

viejo verde
2016-02-19, 15:49
I got the same error, but all function and tools I've checked yet, are working smoothly

I got the same error messages. After rebooting, I have a nethunter Andriod and nethunter VNC icon. The nethunter Android icon goes to "select shell kali android androidsu". this leads to a terminal but NO nethunter menu. I am on TWRP 3.0 with rooted encrypted OPO. How do I get to the usual nethunter menu?

Phreya
2016-02-19, 16:51
Just write "kalimenu"

viejo verde
2016-02-20, 12:40
Just write "kalimenu"
Doesn't woprk. No such file.

Phreya
2016-02-20, 15:59
You lack chroot, then. Open up terminal emulator and do this:
su
bootkali
kalimenu

If the above doesn't work, you need to flash over the chroot. You're basically lacking all the tools if that's the case.

viejo verde
2016-02-21, 15:47
You lack chroot, then. Open up terminal emulator and do this:
su
bootkali bootkali not found
kalimenu kalimenu not found

If the above doesn't work, you need to flash over the chroot. You're basically lacking all the tools if that's the case.
the linux root kit scripts use adb shell "twrp install nethunter-oneplus1-lollipop-3.0.zip" I have tried installing wtih twrp.

Phreya
2016-02-21, 15:55
the linux root kit scripts use adb shell "twrp install nethunter-oneplus1-lollipop-3.0.zip" I have tried installing wtih twrp.

You're doing it wrong. There are 2 zip files you need to flash. First file is the one you just wrote its name here, and second file is the chroot. Flash chroot, you will get all the tools.

Gh0sT.sh
2016-02-21, 19:48
Simple !! I had the same issue
Do it step by step it will work
1. Unlock bootloader
2. Root
3. Check and confirm SU access
4. Install BusyBox (important step) as busy box revokes all available terminal commands which in turn help Kali installer or the tar.gz files and support files to load and function properly
5. Twrp RM
6. Flash NH 3.0
# apt-get upgrade
#apt-get update
$#./pwnall.sh
But be patient :p

pamamolf
2016-03-02, 21:48
Thanks for the info

Nothing2Do.eu
2016-03-05, 22:21
can you explain your "Twrt RM" ?

hallm
2016-04-07, 20:31
Is anyone having issues with Crashes on OnePlus One after Nethunter 3. Flashed it a few times different ways.

Used the Nethunter-LRT script last time using net hunter-oneplus1-lollipop-3.0zip, cm-12.1-YOG7DAS2K1-signed-fastboot-bed37f2e18.zip, BETA-SuperSU-v2.67-20160121175247.zip, and twrp-3.0.2-0-bacon.img. It'll come up and work for a while. Have had it lock up in drivedroid mounting a image, unmounting an image then work for a few times on the same image. It's crash just sitting at the start screen sometimes takes a few boots to get it up and responsive. Once it's responsive, it randomly locks up. Any ideas on troubleshooting? I'm not married to any of the versions that I listed so if there is something more stable then let me know.

DeadlyFoez
2016-04-08, 13:18
Is anyone having issues with Crashes on OnePlus One after Nethunter 3.I have been having the same issue. I think I am just going to skip nethunter for now.

ozsteyr
2016-04-09, 10:19
Crash and then freeze is a common occurance. Three or more times in a row then nothing for a few restarts. NH 3.05 only.

Phreya
2016-04-11, 16:32
You could test out my version of the kernel and NetHunter. I always keep it up to date, although you will have to use the latest CyanogenMod 13 nightly in order to use it.

paul1212
2016-04-30, 13:27
I got the same problem.. My oneplus one just freezes n I have to restart it. Please do rectify the problems..

viejo verde
2016-05-04, 20:40
I have tried several times to install nethunter 3.0 on fresh oneplus one cm13.0 installation. I have used the nethunter LRT scripts as well as manual installation using TWRP 3.0.2. Each time the installation seems to go fine, except Nethunter, TWRP or SuperSU apps are not installed and CM13 freezes at the boot logo. I have to power reboot TWRP and reinstall CM13. I think the problem is SuperSU. I have tried 2.46 and 2.71 with the same results. CM13 has a built in root access, in Developer options, but not COS13? I can't find it and don't know if Nethunter would work with it. I don't know if flashing the boot-debuggable image would allow root access and if Nethunter would work with it.