PDA

View Full Version : Chroot not installing

Sykoh
2016-01-08, 16:51
I installed kali nethunter 3.0 over a new cm 12.1 snapshot
on multirom and everything worked fine i downloaded chroot
it said installing and quickly clos the last thine i saw was that is said kali-fs-full.tar.xz thingy not found :mad:

bahha
2016-01-08, 19:42
what do you mean by " I downloaded chroot " ?

I just installed the new nethunter with multirom .
all I did was installing a Rom and then select it in Twrp multirom then flashed the nethunter on it . reboot everything works fine .
chroot and vnc work without downloading anything .

Sykoh
2016-01-22, 17:30
well my options on it are blanked out

khanfar
2016-01-22, 18:07
before install chroot makesure make root access and bussybox download in xbin ,,,, after that try to open menu you should see all icons blank like vnc , hid , bad usb ,,,,,, then click on kali chroot manager then add metapackage ,,,,, make sure you have a space in your internal memory ......

Sykoh
2016-01-23, 10:18
i did these things. basically it downloaded it but it can't untar the file i thought it can't use the file system beacause it was read only for it.

wait what rom did you install?

khanfar
2016-01-23, 20:39
my phone nexus5 android 6.0 built MPA44G kernel version 3.4.0-gb7558f2

khanfar
2016-01-23, 20:47
i think the problem with you from multi rom installation !!! try to install nethunter under the basic rom ,,, i think it will fix this issue !!! i think the multi rom is good for using another rom not nethunter ,, becouse nethunter access core files when install chroot !!! soo it will crashed becouse this under multirom !!!! try to install in basic core rom !!!!!;) ,,,,, send a friend request for future support if you need !!!!