PDA

View Full Version : NetHunter 3 how to chroot into kali?

flocom
2016-01-21, 17:31
I have compiled and installed a custom kernel for my OnePlus 2 (following "Building-Nethunter" in the Wiki). This booted, and via the NetHunter App I could successfully download install the chroot environment. However when starting the Terminal Emulator App, I end up at "normal user" in / directory.
So the su/chroot call was not executed. Is there a batch script to do so? Where? I did not find any script named "kali". :-(

zitstif
2016-01-21, 21:57
su -c bootkali

That's the command you want. Additionally, you can set it as the initial command under preferences.

flocom
2016-01-22, 08:06
Yeah! That was the command I was looking for. When manually entered, kali shell starts.

But I was not able to convince nethunter's Android Terminal Emulator to run that command when selecting Kali as a shell.

So I finally uninstalled that and installed the Terminal Emulator for Android (from play store) which could be confinured accordingly. However the Nethunter App now fails to start the Terminal Intent. Any ideas?

50cent2513
2016-01-26, 21:20
You need to install busybox from google play then open it, hit install and wait for it to finish. Then the nethunter app should work flawlessly :).