PDA

View Full Version : noobbeenpwnslaped power hour oneplus pwnage

Noobbeenpwnslapt
2016-02-11, 02:11
ok so the way this has been explained is way to complicated i have been reinstalling all day and have cut the red tape on this install big time did it on win 8.1 with only the oneplus tools and oneclickroot and 4 zip files to get it fully running
and trial and error i bricked phone 3 times today lol and aslond as you dont turn off twrp there is no worries about bricking **** i had it black screened with only time with no partitions or os and still rebooted to twrp as long as you dont disable ever till your finished and backed up you can do whatever you want i wish i could post a vid on here to show how stupid easy this method is no adb no sdk no beacon tools and i just ran airmon-ng works perfectly
so heres what you need all win 8.1 yaya win but hey whatever works right
oneclickroot
onepluss tools
supersu zip
nethunter zip
and these 2 zips go after first 2 are installed
http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/themes-apps/cm12s-kali-nethunter-lollipop-t3165949
i have take a break i have been at it all day be back in a bit well have to wait till devs to unlock my thread to finish

Phreya
2016-02-11, 16:36
I have ported a marshmallow version of this if anyone wants.

Noobbeenpwnslapt
2016-02-11, 17:41
It work fine with oxygen is os I'm doing my drivers patches for - ng
Installed sdk and adb on it works just as my laptop

Trick is the root tool does not work till phone is rebooted to twrp and it only does half then reboot to twrp it does the other half of rooting flash first 2 files then wipe both caches in twrp and boot phone redo the process again and install last 2 you will get all kinds of errors but that software that's already installed you will see the last bit load

Proof it works for the skeptical

It's so simple #3 then start oneclick #4#6 whatever work may need to restart phone restart phone once more to finish root and then fash first 2 start to finish 5 minutes tops

Then wipe caches in twrp boot phone let it go through start up process reboot phone install update zip and kernel and done worry about the failures it's installed already

Phreya
2016-02-11, 22:49
What's there to be skeptical about? OnePlus One is fully, officially supported.

Noobbeenpwnslapt
2016-02-12, 07:53
Got adb up and running interested to see it work over TCP/IP setting phone to phone I have a Samsung core I will test it out

Noobbeenpwnslapt
2016-02-12, 07:53
It's the plus 2

Noobbeenpwnslapt
2016-02-13, 20:02
OK so I'm having major problems with terminal not responding driver install issues I'm also thinking I may try removing Google services since they have so many unnecessary process running also I have ask has anyone run netstat also the 3 unknown networks for the phone when I run ifconfig looked interesting and if the phones fully supported why is it so broken out of the box I've been playing with kernels and drivers for a day now with no luck
And if you do a install with no updates and I run airmon I get it telling me I need a iw-4.3.tar.gz witch I'm not having any success Installing i could use some help please if someone has time I was also thinking of starting a open ts3 for a help group just an idea

Noobbeenpwnslapt
2016-02-14, 03:43
ok so today i was looking around cause i wanted to see what network or carrier data i could find i started netstat in terminal and what ever i could run since its still pretty glitchy and i found a carrier UNIX server has to what looks like to me accessed supersu and said it was streaming with access to over 200 files/services at that moment i did managage to compile some data on the server will investagate futher
i also think a stock os needs to be scaled down to bear minimal and defiantly remove all google services the amount of stuff running is ridicules and not needed
and sending location to 3 sites every 4 seconds seems unwanted none the less if your roling an ip
um was hoping some insight into the netstat info pics if necessary

Noobbeenpwnslapt
2016-02-16, 11:44
wow really once again forced to write rambles of fragments of what my poor mind absorbs lost in a sea of disillusion and miss information only me to listen i escaped a few hours today i uninstalled left the house day five no one noticed stock os seemed seemingly less intrusive um lol lots of things dif from laptop basement hammer keys till it works even if not hooked to any carrier the risks are not to be taken lightly its not a tablet hitting wifi your on a network from the moment you power up and see bars interesting looking im unsure if i may get a job or sentience playing with this even non kali related functions may push your carriers buttons wow though right ill bury that one deep inside

Phreya
2016-02-16, 15:10
I may only wish I could understand that context.

Noobbeenpwnslapt
2016-02-16, 21:33
you and me both budy