PDA

View Full Version : Nexus5 android 6.0.1 MMB29S nethunter 3.0 NOT install

khanfar
2016-02-22, 12:47
help i got this error when i flash nethunter 3.0 : its stop in 90% and im waiting to finish more than 1 hour !! i got this in screen :

checking for kali Chroot in :
Extract:/data/local/kalifs-full.tar.xz 90%

i tryanother build number : MMB29Q and its not work too !!!

does need to root device before install zip nethunter ??? does need to install busybox before too ???? any idea ????

Gh0sT.sh
2016-02-22, 17:19
Simple !! I had the same issue
Do it step by step it will work
1. Unlock bootloader
2. Root
3. Check and confirm SU access
4. Install BusyBox (important step) as busy box revokes all available terminal commands which in turn help Kali installer or the tar.gz files and support files to load and function properly
5. Twrp RM
6. Flash NH 3.0
# apt-get upgrade
#apt-get update
$#./pwnall.sh
But be patien

localhost
2016-02-22, 23:09
Your device must be rooted as said above you can use a program like The Nexus Root Toolkit it works on Windows to unlock the bootloader then to root your phone and then you can boot into twrp to install it.

sk1tch
2016-03-23, 11:14
I had the same issue with installation from recovery. I left it on all night after it froze in TWRP recovery and when I woke up I rebooted into the system and it recognized that the chroot was there so I removed it and reinstalled from the installer app and I haven't had any issues since the chroot is there and fully functional. Also it's much easier if you use the command line to reinstall stock Android firmware using fastboot and not relying on scripts to do it