PDA

View Full Version : Standard nethunter kernel modification possible (internal bluetooth - RFCOMM)?

3xpl01t
2016-04-04, 14:28
Hey all,

Hoping someone can help me, I'm aware that the internal WIFI hardware cant be used due to monitor mode / packet injection however I am hoping there is a fix to get the internal Bluetooth working on the system (for example btscanner and so on).

I have read RFCOMM isn't supported in the kernel / nethunter app however there has to be a work around??

Anyone know a possible way to get the internal Bluetooth adaptor to work?

I have a Motorola Nexus 6 - Full nethunter install that was flashed over CM13.

I did have issues with getting Bluetooth to show enabled when I did "service Bluetooth start", it would say started ok however when I did "service Bluetooth status" it always showed failed.

my workaround is as below.

apt-get install Bluetooth
apt-get install bluez
service dbus stop
service dbus start
service Bluetooth start

with them commands it showed me that Bluetooth was enabled however it is never shown in "LSUSB" and programs (e.g Btscanner) always say no Bluetooth device found.

Please help :)

Phreya
2016-04-05, 06:13
RFCOMM should be supported. I have enabled this on my kernels.

3xpl01t
2016-04-06, 14:38
Can you please tell me how I can do that??

so I can use "internal" Bluetooth and allowing it to be shown as a device on my phone.?

thanks!!

*****edit******

when I type RFCOMM in command prompt I get "Cant open RFCOMM control socket: Protocol not supported.

covarr
2021-10-14, 17:26
I have the same problem can someone please give instructions to recompile kernel?????????????????