PDA

View Full Version : Install Update Error

warriorhood
2016-09-14, 17:53
HI, yesterday I have installed NETHUNTER in my MEXUS 6 PHONE; the problem is that I make click on "CHEKING UPDATES", the app download the apk installer for the update, but in the moment that I make click to install it, it give me an error message; " It didn't install the update".

Please give me information about it.

Thanks.

BeNe
2016-09-15, 09:46
Did your removed the current NetHunter APP before as highlited during the process ?
Is the option active in your system settings to install untrusted software ?

warriorh00d
2016-09-27, 01:20
Did your removed the current NetHunter APP before as highlited during the process ?
Is the option active in your system settings to install untrusted software ?

Where can I remove the current NETHUNTER APP??
In the configuration security options it's active the untrusted software option.

How can I uninstall the previous NETHUNTER version to update NETHUNTER new version??

gmojo02
2016-09-27, 01:58
when prompted download into your downloads folder. Uninstall current version through apps > nethunter > uninstall. Double click the downloaded version and click install. If it prompts go into security > settings and enable unknown sources -

warriorh00d
2016-09-27, 03:29
when prompted download into your downloads folder. Uninstall current version through apps > nethunter > uninstall. Double click the downloaded version and click install. If it prompts go into security > settings and enable unknown sources -

ok, thanks, the update problem was solved. Thanks and regards