PDA

View Full Version : HID attacks bug

Reginiano
2016-10-18, 09:18
Hi everyone,
I have 2 Nexus 5 devices.

One has a new Nethunter version 3.0, while the other has an older version.

The old version works fine with the HID attacks (both powersploit & windows cmd).
The new version does not work with the HID attacks (both powersploit & windows cmd):
It opens the start menu & presses one ENTER. It doesn't write "cmd" + "powershel...".

However, the ducky attacks do work, so it seems like a bug of the current version's HID attacks.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Best wishes,
Eyal

CeEe4
2016-10-18, 14:25
Hi

Im using a nexus 5 with nethunter 3.0

I had trouble with the HID attack not typing certain letters and symbols. after looking into it i found this information that fixed my problem, maybe it will help you.

modify your keyseed.py file in nh_files/modules.

In 'uk' : {...}:
Add this line to define the UK \ "\x5C": "\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x64\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00",
Add this line to define the UK | "\x7C": "\\x02\\x00\\x00\\x64\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00",

In 'uk_bin' : {...}:

Add this to define letter G and g (not sure why for this one) - only if you're having issues with it.
"\x47": "left-shift g", "\x67": "g",

Reginiano
2016-10-18, 16:52
Thanks CeEe4,
I decided to copy the nh_files from github.

Now the "Windows CMD" option works, but the "Powersploit" option does not enter the Powersploit command (after cmd).
Instead it enters:

unction cleanup {
if ($client.Connected -eq $true) {$client.Close()} ;if ($process.ExitCode -ne $null) {$process.Close()};exit}

Any ideas?