PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Nexus 6P (angler) install issues - Not finding terminal

maxtheax
2016-10-19, 12:35
I recently installed a nightly build from here (https://build.nethunter.com/nightly/), 3.15.2-20161016-0305 to be specific. I flashed the zip in TWRP, wiped dalvik, booted, downloaded the NetHunter apk from the github page, then installed the chroot through the app. However, when that finished and I went to add another metapackage, I got an error saying that it was unable to find the terminal. I then tried installing two different terminals - the one from the github page, and another one from the play store, to no avail. I read something in another thread somewhere telling me to wipe the chroot and recreate it, which I did (this time it was minimal, whereas the first time it was the full one), but still had no success.

I'm hoping someone can help me figure out how to get this working.

Some other information:

I have Xposed installed
I have systemless root (Is it possible this is causing the issue?)
I'm running the stock ROM, the last time I installed an OTA was August

Thanks in advance!

jaymayne
2016-11-29, 23:14
Maxtheax,

I initially had the same problem with my nexus 6p on marshmallow. I ended up building the newest version with a kali box, and installing it again. This fixed all of my issues, and now nethunter seems to work just fine. I'm able to use an alfa, and tplink wifi card. I will tell you that you CAN'T use an microsd to usb c converter for the wifi card. I had bought one to transfer data, and it works for that but not for the wifi cards.

Try building a new image and re-installing it, and let us know how that goes.