PDA

View Full Version : Need help with hid attacks (cmd)

Roberton55
2016-10-23, 03:54
Hi, i'm new in all this security world.

I'm trying to use HID attack to get the WiFi password of the wifi that's using the computer that i connect to my nexus 5

I can successfully get the password using this CMD command

C:\windows\system32> netsh wlan show profile name= "the name of the wifi" key=clear > password.txt

this work very well, the output is all the information about the wifi including the password.

BUT i have a big problem, i don't know how to send the password.txt to my nexus 5, i have researched a lot on how to send files from pc to android devices using cmd but the only way is installing adb.
I found that i can make a FTP server and send the passsword.txt to the server but if i'm trying to get the wifi password is because i don't have internet (lol)

So, is there a way to send the file to my nexus 5? what can i do?
the FTP server sounds really good but is there a way to run a ftp server on nethunter and receive the password.txt by the USB cable?

THANK YOU

D13man
2016-11-12, 22:49
Hi Roberton55,

in my case, I've created an empty image in DriveDroid(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softwarebakery.drivedroid), and when I want to execute the attack, I just launch DriveDroid to host the blank image as a drive. then edit the script to point to the letter of the drive(i.e: move password.txt X:\wifi_passwd) and after that, launch the script.

Hope it helps, but if anything, PM me and I'll try to sort you out. :)