PDA

View Full Version : Kali Nethunter for just Android without requiring NEXUS

PaganGuy
2017-08-30, 23:59
Is there ever going to be any nethunter roms for androids other than freakin NEXUS? Would love to put all these old android phones to use, been keeping them just for a LINUX install when one came available. When I saw Kali had a version for this I got excited. However, I do not wish to purchase a NEXUS to use this. The whole point was to install LINUX on my old Android phones to use...
#NEXUSSUCKS #LINUXFORALLANDROIDS

Mad Medik
2017-09-16, 04:11
You didn't mention what device you have but I'm using it on a OP3T with a Boeffla kernal. I believe there is a build for Samsung devices too by Boeffla/Zanezem over on XDA.

bigbiz
2017-09-16, 08:51
You didn't mention what device you have but I'm using it on a OP3T with a Boeffla kernal. I believe there is a build for Samsung devices too by Boeffla/Zanezem over on XDA.

They should also consider portable gaming devices (psp). Ive heard of aircrack-ng being used on something like this.

LWolf443
2018-01-09, 13:47
Dud, Nexus is used 'bc specs, not every phone can support another OS, terminal, tools, or networking attacks like N5. Even with a custom kernel or ROM. If u don't know; phones have RAM, Processors, Memory, internal memory just like a PC and they have to be supported!!!