PDA

View Full Version : Please help me, Nexus 5x nethunter does not see TP-Link tl-wn821n V6 adapter

XSelent
2018-06-21, 19:13
Hello, I beg your help, for more than a week I can not get to work Nexus 5x adapter Tp-link tl-wn821n v6. Tried a lot of firmwares, all to no avail ( the Adapter is not defined through lsusb and iwconfig. Maybe there is someone faced with this and someone managed to overcome this problem? I really hope for your help.

nikmel420
2019-01-06, 23:28
Hello, I beg your help, for more than a week I can not get to work Nexus 5x adapter Tp-link tl-wn821n v6. Tried a lot of firmwares, all to no avail ( the Adapter is not defined through lsusb and iwconfig. Maybe there is someone faced with this and someone managed to overcome this problem? I really hope for your help.

Theres a version 6? I get mad when I get lied to on ebay and have to throw out v2s and v3s. Anywhere that told you any tp-link 722 besides version 1 is wrong. Only version 1 supports monitor mode and all the great atheros chip capabilities. And dont trust the comment section on ebay. They use the same comments for them all. I didnt realy thow the non version ones away I made Pi routers. In short only version 1 (one) works for injection and mon mode. Of course I've never heard of a v6 maybe they went back. I get generic ones with athero chips now. Unless I see a good deal on a tp. V1. Always ask the version. Or learn the serial numbers like I did