PDA

View Full Version : Raspberry pi 3 b+ kali linux login problem

raspberryhino338
2018-08-29, 01:03
I bought new raspberry pi 3 b+ and using etcher i installed kali linux ARM image file on sd card 32 gb . At first boot up everything looks good kali starts with graphical login window and i did all first thing UPDATE , UPGRADE , DIST-UPGRADE and after that i downloaded a library from github for the KUMAN 7 inch touchscreen 800?400 LCD 7 B . When i gave the command to load the settings for KUMAN 7 inch screen kali linux restarted and from that point i never see graphical login window now everytime i start kali linux it takes me tty type login where it asks me username and password but i don't see anything graphical now it's all console type

Someone help me to solve this so i can use again kali linux in graphical mode thx

Betyar
2018-08-29, 07:21
is it an external screen or with hdmi?

raspberryhino338
2018-08-29, 19:21
Yeah it's HDMI 7 INCH TOUCHSCREEN KUMAN 7 B

Realpanda
2018-09-08, 20:46
I bought new raspberry pi 3 b+ and using etcher i installed kali linux ARM image file on sd card 32 gb . At first boot up everything looks good kali starts with graphical login window and i did all first thing UPDATE , UPGRADE , DIST-UPGRADE and after that i downloaded a library from github for the KUMAN 7 inch touchscreen 800?400 LCD 7 B . When i gave the command to load the settings for KUMAN 7 inch screen kali linux restarted and from that point i never see graphical login window now everytime i start kali linux it takes me tty type login where it asks me username and password but i don't see anything graphical now it's all console type

Someone help me to solve this so i can use again kali linux in graphical mode thx

hi, which Kali Linux image did you download?