block = /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/11230000.msdc0/by-name/boot2

# Planet Computers Gemini PDA 4G - Partition #3
[gemini4g_p3]
author = "Re4son"
version = "0.2"
arch = arm64
devicenames = geminipda
block = /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/11230000.msdc0/by-name/boot3

well i guess my question is how does this work? do i build all 3 and flash one to each partition? do i put flashed android on all 3. to be honest i dont have a clue were to begin. idk mine is messed up android doesnt work corectly. ive been just using single boot kali. but do want to use as phone to

re4son
2019-05-19, 22:27
Hi nikmel420,

You just need to build the one that reflects your partition layout (typically gemini4g_p1).
As you know, the Gemini has three different slots for boot images and you have to tell the NetHunter-Installer which one you want it to flash.
If your layout is like this:

Boot 1 (Power On) = Rooted Android
Boot 2 (Power On then Silver Button) = Kali
Boot 3 (Power On & Silver Button) = Anything else

and you want to flash the rooted Anroid partition, you need gemini4g_p1.
You could also take the blue pill & follow the steps on this wiki page to flash the official image:
https://gitlab.com/kalilinux/nethunter/build-scripts/kali-nethunter-project/wikis/Installing-NetHunter-on-the-Gemini-PDA

Hope that helps,
Re4son

nikmel420
2019-05-20, 13:57
yea im quite sure mines busted. sent it in once and before i sent in i must of flashed 100s of veriations, thoght they just send new one, but its prety useless. i wont ask anymore about it. i'll save them for that funky looking gpd actualy got all my nexuss unbricked over weekend figured the 7's were goners so that 1 n5 nexmon 1 n5 pwn phone. 2 n7's and a n10 8 kalipis im thinking enuff toys. but something shiny always catches my attention.