PDA

View Full Version : Is oneplus one still preferred device ?

thasarupof
2019-07-10, 00:44
after months of searching i finally found a seller for OPO but before purchasing i just want to confirm is OPO is still preferred device ?
i am asking because the device is old & now there are a lot of other devices which are much cheaper than OnePlus but have good specifications & their kernels are available on github...
so can anyone confirm that oneplus one still the preferred device ?

re4son
2019-07-10, 09:48
Yes, it still is. But.....
As you have already found out, there are many alternatives that are just as good and might even be cheaper. I've picked up a Nexus 6P and a Nexus 6 on ebay really cheap just a few months ago and the Oneplus 6T is the latest and greatest powerhouse but also the most expensive.
Why don't you post a list of the ones that take your fancy and we'll discuss the suitability?

thasarupof
2019-07-12, 02:19
Yes, it still is. But.....
As you have already found out, there are many alternatives that are just as good and might even be cheaper. I've picked up a Nexus 6P and a Nexus 6 on ebay really cheap just a few months ago and the Oneplus 6T is the latest and greatest powerhouse but also the most expensive.
Why don't you post a list of the ones that take your fancy and we'll discuss the suitability?

ok will try yo make a list of devices which should be good for net hunter.
Is monitor mode & packet injection is working on nexus 6p (internal wifi chip) ?
also do you know about nexus 5x & 6? does packet injection works on them ?