PDA

View Full Version : Razor phone 2

nikmel420
2019-07-30, 11:41
I know the only attempt I've made is on a phone I dont think even people knowing there stuff got a note 8 otg'n. Bla bla it's way old physically perfect but my only otg phones are few nexus 5 I picked cheep know knowing they were giving away a soft brick.ive decided on the razor 2 when I'm paid Thursday. She assured me the otg did beter then work and gave me link to kernal source. I know my capabilities I'm gonna attempt. But say it's on the do not side (yoda). Anyone willing to help
I hone have much but have a few bucks in crypto. If I need to use. Literally 3.50 usd so not a big bribe

re4son
2019-08-04, 03:27
No bribe required, I'll give you a hand for free ;-)
I don't have one of those babies for testing but why don't you get it started and post here if you get stuck anywhere?

nikmel420
2019-08-06, 16:56
Right on. Just the person I was hoping for since yours is the only versions of kali I've ever used. Since I came across whitedome and ordered a gpd pocket immediately. (Still haven't ever got sticky fingers to work but haven't tried in awhile all my pies doing other stuff right now I knew less last time I tried sorry off topic) Having no knowledge it took some time to install actually I have your old parrot os on it now. Phone still in mail. Very much appreciate your help.

nikmel420
2019-08-10, 20:09
pretty much once i hit a donino they all go down im to verbose. . but im not sure if i went to far back. since i have the kernal source. but started poprting nh page. under getting started .the first sentance.Let's assume that you've already followed the directions on the main GitHub page (https://github.com/offensive-security/kali-nethunter#building-from-sources).now that takes you to the old hub page that sends you to the new lab page. now i knew then put on my sith robe. gonna need the force. so said 9iguess here cone this again. the next part says need kernel cool i got it. from boxxing samsung for yuears its mine im alowed to change. they still dont agree to these guys with a devopete section how to unlock bootloaded to root to the firmwae and kernel.still in mail i already like bettter then my note 8 that replaced the 7 that replaced the 3 your example. well i have kernal skip to kernal page.alright then it got in my head i needed the toolcain then bo back run those cmands the next one u use the noe 3 example but dont say part of cmd is the note 3 parti replace i do see now u did say and i guessed right. then anoer eror well i was in wrong folder. weel lets try what i just saw i did wrong just fowlow thye force to the corect folder ( am i in the cloned folder or the kenel folder. or off planet already?i these one i saw on xda but i would like keep doggy padling before i say here i cant swimand ive been at this a couple years. with wanting more then 12mb ram the tmoble htc wing had. xda got me 24bm. way before andiod i still have it it blue velet well soft blue. i never had a chance to ask how. the were dozezns diferent roms a day us old men reminece dont notice sry

nikmel420
2019-08-10, 20:20
Drivers ADD: simple install script for easy udev configurations on *nix systems.

ill immortal for not understanding. thoght it was insuting . im a system

nikmel420
2019-08-12, 15:45
Well I got nowhere on this. The phones here. I'm gonna root it. And all the good new fun stuff. I need to learn this but learning on an already done tested one. I doubt you have time to hold my hand can I ask you to do this one. As you can see I'm a bad tyoer

nikmel420
2019-08-12, 15:52
No bribe required, I'll give you a hand for free ;-)
I don't have one of those babies for testing but why don't you get it started and post here if you get stuck anywhere?

I meat to say lasytcpost here. I'm asking to plz do this one. I realy dont want to mess up. I literally never got past the Gemini resale date still working. And that was before even at the flash stage. I think it's a tumor

re4son
2019-08-13, 01:44
OK, let's head over to

https://forums.kali.org/showthread.php?44899-Building-a-kernel-for-the-Razor-Phone-2-Live-feed

and work on it together.

I've got already some questions for you.