PDA

View Full Version : Privileged Extension Issues

rejkjavik
2019-12-04, 14:03
Trying to install apps from the Nethunter Store and I get a message saying:

Error installing Hacker's Keyboard

The privileged permissions have not been granted to the extension! Please create a bug report!

Running a fresh install of nethunter-bullhead-oreo-kalifs-full-2019.3.zip on a Nexus 5X.

All instructions I can find are about flashing the privileged extension from F-Droid. It is installed but I also tried installing it through Magisk and also flashing it through TWRP with no luck.

Any thoughts?

aaronouthier
2020-11-20, 04:30
The Fdroid privileged extension, AFAIK, is the same as the one used by Kali NetHunter. I just recently found this out. Once I downloaded and installed the .apk version, I was able to get my apps installed. I'm pretty sure Magisk or equivalent needs to working first.

typhil01
2021-04-26, 15:32
Trying to install apps from the Nethunter Store and I get a message saying:

Error installing Hacker's Keyboard

The privileged permissions have not been granted to the extension! Please create a bug report!

Running a fresh install of nethunter-bullhead-oreo-kalifs-full-2019.3.zip on a Nexus 5X.

All instructions I can find are about flashing the privileged extension from F-Droid. It is installed but I also tried installing it through Magisk and also flashing it through TWRP with no luck.

Any thoughts?
Can you please tell me if you were able to solve this problem?