PDA

View Full Version : kali lnux 2020 is a fucking bullshit!!!

venomsani
2020-02-20, 20:30
Did somebody notice that 50% of library deleted? & you need to install it manually
tnx for programmers to make it ****!

micnorian14
2020-02-21, 12:22
Dude I spent all night pulling my hair out trying to figure this out, and then troubleshooting it to no end. The REAL cherry on top is the "No Root" **** that meant when you NEED to edit anything you have to jerryrig some **** hack to do it instead of just TYPING IT FRICKIN IN THE TERMINAL *** alright just revert to 2019.4 no probs there.

Mr-X
2020-02-22, 16:47
yeah i dont like this new platform ;/ feel icky , i liked sana version alot better.

Rasalom
2020-02-22, 19:01
I tested the latest Kali (2020.1 amd64) iso yesterday by installing it on a spare laptop. During install it specifically asks which packages you want to install. I picked the lot and it installed with no issues at all.

As for not having a root account, you have sudo. Is it so hard to type sudo before typing nano -c or vim?

There is no problem with the iso, all I'm seeing is PEBKAC.

Farazrabbani
2020-03-20, 20:44
I have installed Kali Linux 2020,but the Mozilla Firefox is showing error "secure connection is failed" and I tried a lot of ways but no use,kindly help to solve this error and I am sharing internet through my mobile with a cable as drivers of WiFi adapter are not installed