PDA

View Full Version : sherlock error

predatorr
2020-04-29, 02:46
hello friends

if i want to run sherlock i get an error after this code;
python3 -m pip install -r requirements.txt

I get this error;

pip is configured with locations that require TLS/SSL, however the ssl module in Python is not available.
Collecting beautifulsoup4>=4.8.0 (from -r requirements.txt (line 1))
Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")': /simple/beautifulsoup4/
Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")': /simple/beautifulsoup4/
Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")': /simple/beautifulsoup4/
Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")': /simple/beautifulsoup4/
Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")': /simple/beautifulsoup4/
Could not fetch URL https://pypi.org/simple/beautifulsoup4/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='pypi.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /simple/beautifulsoup4/ (Caused by SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")) - skipping
Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement beautifulsoup4>=4.8.0 (from -r requirements.txt (line 1)) (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for beautifulsoup4>=4.8.0 (from -r requirements.txt (line 1))
pip is configured with locations that require TLS/SSL, however the ssl module in Python is not available.
Could not fetch URL https://pypi.org/simple/pip/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='pypi.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /simple/pip/ (Caused by SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")) - skipping

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if i type python i get this message
python
Python 2.7.18 (default, Apr 20 2020, 20:30:41)
[GCC 9.3.0] on linux2
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.

if i type python3 i get this
python
[GCC 9.3.0] on linux2

SO i did instal python3 right?
And also why i am getting the error on sherlock? how can i solve it please help ;)

markkal
2020-07-15, 14:05
hello friends

if i want to run sherlock i get an error after this code;
python3 -m pip install -r requirements.txt

I get this error;

Collecting beautifulsoup4>=4.8.0 (from -r requirements.txt (line 1))
Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")': /simple/beautifulsoup4/
Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")': /simple/beautifulsoup4/
Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")': /simple/beautifulsoup4/
Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")': /simple/beautifulsoup4/
Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")': /simple/beautifulsoup4/
Could not fetch URL https://pypi.org/simple/beautifulsoup4/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='pypi.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /simple/beautifulsoup4/ (Caused by SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")) - skipping
Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement beautifulsoup4>=4.8.0 (from -r requirements.txt (line 1)) (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for beautifulsoup4>=4.8.0 (from -r requirements.txt (line 1))
Could not fetch URL https://pypi.org/simple/pip/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='pypi.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /simple/pip/ (Caused by SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.")) - skipping

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if i type python i get this message
python
[GCC 9.3.0] on linux2

if i type python3 i get this
python
[GCC 9.3.0] on linux2

SO i did instal python3 right?
And also why i am getting the error on sherlock? how can i solve it please help ;)

i have exactly the same problem, also with sherlock and i can't seem to find a solution for the problem

markkal
2020-07-15, 14:06
i have exactly the same problem while installing, and i also need a solution.

angeluscross
2020-10-05, 02:14
You have install Python 3 with apt. This is my CLI output:

root@kali:~# python
[GCC 9.3.0] on linux2
>>> exit
Use exit() or Ctrl-D (i.e. EOF) to exit
>>>
root@kali:~# apt install python3
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
python3 is already the newest version (3.8.2-3).
python3 set to manually installed.
The following package was automatically installed and is no longer required:
libmozjs-68-0
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove it.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
root@kali:~# python3
Python 3.8.6 (default, Sep 25 2020, 09:36:53)
[GCC 10.2.0] on linux
>>>

Use the command sudo apt install python3 and install python 3. After that, you can cd into the sherlock folder and run your command, Hope this helps.