PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard problem on newly installed Kali 2020.2

Batbold
2020-05-20, 13:25
Hi Guys,

I have GA-Z77X-UD4H motherboard with Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1230 V2 CPU. 16GB RAM.

Just have successfully installed Kali 2020.2 dual boot on Windows 10 pro. Kali partition size is 40GB and swap is 4GB. Installed components are in picture below:

However, every time after about 10 minutes Kali is up, keyboard just goes off. No led is on on the keyboard and I can't type a letter or character. All other things working Ok including USB mouse during this failure. If I restart the Kali, the keyboard works back normally and after about 10 minutes dead again and so on. I connected 2 different keyboards and both cases same failure. These keyboards are working Ok with my Windows OS on the PC.

The failure happens when I typing as well as not typing. If it happens during typing, the last typed letter continuously appear on the display.

What shall I do? Please advise me?

Thanks in advance.

saas
2020-08-20, 16:08
i have the same problem, did you fix it? im still working on it

erikman1983
2021-01-13, 23:25
I installed it on a PowerSpec 1530 gaming laptop and the keyboard will not work. It's the same issue as people had with MacBooks it seems, so drivers. I solved that problem before but I can't figure out how to get this done. External keyboards work and the touchpad works. I can't find any other similar problem than this one anywhere over the past week.

moulisk37
2021-03-11, 12:58
I also facing this issue past three days kindly help me if anyone got solutions