PDA

View Full Version : Contact Devs error, arm64 chroot

opUserZero
2021-12-22, 19:00
I just found Kali about a week ago and rooted my android and got it running, after awhile of playing around I decided to do a clean install of the chroot enviornment from the nethunter app. Imidiatly I get nothing but the error Checksum mismatches, the downladed file may already be comprimised please contact the nethunter devs for help.
I tried lite and full, same result. I uninstalled all the nethunter apps, manually deleted evering in /data/local/ . I downloaded the nethunter fs tars manually and untared them back into the proper directory, chroot would run that way but things like Kex were broken, I tried updating with apt , installing kali-everything , but many things were still broken.
Finally I factory reset my whole phone and tried again, install nethunter store, install nethunter terminal, install nethunter chroot, arm64/lite/full and armhf . Same result checksum error contact devs.
I searched for a checksum file in root to see if it was trying an old checksum or something but I couldn't find one. Also I'd love to know where the chroot script is located because I want to add some mounts when I get this working again.

For the curious I'm on a galaxy note8 snapdragon using the syndicate method for nougut, SuperSu as magisk doesn't work. Linux deploy always fails silently for no decernable reason so I was really happy to find nethunter kali worked the first time, but now it doesn't.