PDA

View Full Version : Kali boot problem screen disappears!

Hitman
2013-03-26, 05:07
I was using BackTrack 5 R3 then Kali came out. So i downloaded it from the official site with deafualt settings and installed it with windows 7 same way that is described in official site. I am using HP Pavilion G4 laptop. Whenever i start Kali from Grub menu it start loading and suddenly all screen disappear or all screen goes black waited 10 to 15 min for display to come back but it did not come back. i restarted alot of time kali but all in vain everytime the same problem . Whats this problem anbody konws the solution. i failed to find any solution on google and on this forum so far. help me

tiger1
2013-03-27, 12:50
I have an HP Pavilion too and for some reason you have to turn the brightness up (using the laptop function key). I struggled with this a while too and felt kind of stupid when I realized what it was. I have no idea *why* that is happening, but at least it works. Hope this helps!

Hitman
2013-03-29, 18:31
lolz its strange i have never faced such an intereseting stupid problem before. Man thanks for your solution it worked. i searched for this problem from one week and finally you solved it :cool:

ulul
2014-05-26, 11:58
:confused: how to cope with it as easily as I am still confused whether it was at the time on the black screen press F3?

ulul
2014-05-26, 12:03
how to cope with it as easily as I am still confused whether it was at the time on the black screen press F3?

:confused: