PDA

View Full Version : The keyboard driver is not stable, Kali-undercover doesn't work at all,

Ghost981
2022-05-30, 03:53
Greetings, help me configure the driver for the keyboard of the HP Pavilion 14 dv0000ur laptop, as if the driver is in the BIOS, here the backlight can be configured through the BIOS, but the indicator on the sound keys does not work. and the big problem is that, when loading, KALI searches for a long time for the Keyboard driver (does not respond) for about a minute, and sometimes it immediately responds, I don?t understand how to fix it, can there be a solution to set up an instant keyboard response? And then there are times when there is no time to wait. And another problem, kali-undercover runs on xfce, but then I can?t turn it off, it writes that the mode has switched, but it remains the same and it may be that all panels fly out of the textures, one cursor remains, I go to the spare graphical shell and there too there is an undercover mod, and also if you write off from it, it also writes that the mode is switched, but in fact nothing has changed, I tried to turn it on on my laptop 15 times, constantly reinstalling KALI and updating everything as needed, but without success that the same song, and on two other laptops I did the same procedure twice, similarly, what do you say, how to fix it?