PDA

View Full Version : se-toolkit

Kamarguera
2013-03-28, 00:04
Is this the right forum section to ask about SET?

I have a little problem. I'm trying to use the Credential Harvester with the Site Cloner. When everything is set i try sending people the ip so they can type their credentials at the cloned page. However they are not allowed to acess the page. I have a feeling that the page will only be acessible to LAN computers.

I'm on W7 and i have Kali installed via Virtual Machine. A few days ago i was not able to acess the IP via W7. I found out it was about the Virtual Box configuration, i set it to nat and then it went all ok. But still other people outside of my network cannot acess it.

Ok guys i don't know if i'm asking too much, i have very little knowledge about IP and Networking. I hope i can get some help with this.

Please excuse my bad english.

DrDinosaur
2013-03-29, 07:44
It's generally only for use on your LAN. It might be possible to set it up for outside usage, but I've never tried that before. Maybe someone with better knowledge can comment on that.

atomixgray
2013-03-29, 12:03
Yes its possible - it's also illegal unless you have their permission. So I will entertain the fact that you have permission. Look into port forwarding on your router and NAT inside of SET. That should be enough to get you moving.

Kamarguera
2013-03-30, 05:40
Yes its possible - it's also illegal unless you have their permission. So I will entertain the fact that you have permission. Look into port forwarding on your router and NAT inside of SET. That should be enough to get you moving.

I don't understand. There is an option inside of SET about port forwarding? How do i go into it?

Kamarguera
2013-03-30, 14:01
I don't understand. There is an option inside of SET about port forwarding? How do i go into it?

Hey guys! I went into router conf. and was able to open port 3784. Now, how do i make set use this port so that when someone tryes to acess my external ip it redirects to virtualbox/set?

sickn3ss
2013-03-30, 21:23
@Kamarguera,

You should get more background in networking and how port forwarding works on your router. Regarding the exact question with SET I recommend it not to be continued as we have no way of proving that you have permission to use SET this way or not.

wurmt0ngue
2013-04-01, 17:13
what you need to do is use a service like no-ip to set up a free host name redirect. Also, like stated above you need to have you ports forwarded properly to your kali machine. During the SE toolkit prompts, it will ask you a series of questions including if you use NAT, and the reverse connection IP. If you use a no-ip redirect you can put that hostname that you registered there at this time.

Again you will need to forward ports for http ( for the cloned website) and also the port for the reverse connection ( for meterpreter payload ) Ive never done the cred harvester so the setup may be a tad different.

You need to think about where the traffic is coming from, going to, and what ports are involved.

Get permission

northpole
2013-04-02, 12:52
@Kamarguera, I guess the network adapter of your Kali image is configured as NAT in VM settings of Virtualbox. Change this to 'Bridged Adapter' and attach it to the W7 interface (wired or wifi) that is live. This makes Kali to pick an IP from your LAN DHCP (you may want to set static IP on that Kali interface if you prefer). This eliminates the NAT problem within your machine. Now people in your LAN should be able to access the page on Kali_IP:port. If you want to have people from internet access it, you have to open port (and/or configure port forward) on your internet router. They should be able to access the page on Your_Public_IP:port.

I am assuming that you have complete permission for this from company/users and is not a attempt to illegally harvest real credentials.

Kamarguera
2013-04-02, 23:28
@Kamarguera, I guess the network adapter of your Kali image is configured as NAT in VM settings of Virtualbox. Change this to 'Bridged Adapter' and attach it to the W7 interface (wired or wifi) that is live. This makes Kali to pick an IP from your LAN DHCP (you may want to set static IP on that Kali interface if you prefer). This eliminates the NAT problem within your machine. Now people in your LAN should be able to access the page on Kali_IP:port. If you want to have people from internet access it, you have to open port (and/or configure port forward) on your internet router. They should be able to access the page on Your_Public_IP:port.

I am assuming that you have complete permission for this from company/users and is not a attempt to illegally harvest real credentials.

Hi, actually i want to test all KALI tools. I've never been on Linux interface. How do i get a license?

Ok, I managed it for people on external network be able to acess it. I did the port forwarding; in my modem it was a option called "virtual servers" i put ports 8080 to 3487 and 8080 to 8080 and 3487 to 3478, because i didn't know how to forward it lol.
But there is still a problem. When they type the password sometimes it take a long time to actually detect the "hit" and also the "hit" is not what they actually typed. it comes like "WE GOT A HIT" Username = 0 , password= 33yr78fse78fgsferqw, like a hash number or something. I managed to open it via TOR. K anything else i can do to fix it? :s

Kamarguera
2013-04-02, 23:28

Hi, actually i want to test all KALI tools. I've never been on Linux interface. How do i get a license?

Ok, I managed it for people on external network be able to acess it. I did the port forwarding; in my modem it was a option called "virtual servers" i put ports 8080 to 3487 and 8080 to 8080 and 3487 to 3478, because i didn't know how to forward it lol.
But there is still a problem. When they type the password sometimes it take a long time to actually detect the "hit" and also the "hit" is not what they actually typed. it comes like "WE GOT A HIT" Username = 0 , password= 33yr78fse78fgsferqw, like a hash number or something. I managed to acess it via TOR. K anything else i can do to fix it? :s

Kamarguera
2013-04-08, 17:42
Please i still need help about this.

bort simpson
2013-08-17, 04:07
anyone seen this before??? :what the **** is this?

WE GOT A HIT! Printing the output:
PARAM: M
�0��J��JrF݄.�!��XC
a[�*�;��W��F$���\R��r�_Δq����c�2.�4X�5S��e�(r!$�� f��[g¸h���Φ��?�χ�H�����_�:4��
WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED, HIT CONTROL-C TO GENERATE A REPORT.

WE GOT A HIT! Printing the output:
PARAM: M
�0��J��JrF݄.�!��XC
a[�*�;��W��F$���\R��r�_Δq����c�2.�4X�5S��e�(r!$�� f��[g¸h���Φ��?�χ�H�����_�:4��
WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED, HIT CONTROL-C TO GENERATE A REPORT.