PDA

View Full Version : metasploit logs

isknurul
2022-08-29, 08:10
Hi,
Today I have installed kali(ISO) on VirtualBox.

Distributor ID: Kali
Description: Kali GNU/Linux Rolling
Release: 2022.3
Codename: kali-rolling

Whenever I open msfconsole I get lot of log message, even If I run any commands I get these messages

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/hrr_rb_ssh-0.4.2/lib/hrr_rb_ssh/transport/server_host_key_algorithm/ecdsa_sha2_nistp256.rb:11: warning: already initialized constant HrrRbSsh::Transport::ServerHostKeyAlgorithm::Ecdsa Sha2Nistp256::NAME
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/hrr_rb_ssh-0.4.2/lib/hrr_rb_ssh/transport/server_host_key_algorithm/ecdsa_sha2_nistp256.rb:11: warning: previous definition of NAME was here
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/hrr_rb_ssh-0.4.2/lib/hrr_rb_ssh/transport/server_host_key_algorithm/ecdsa_sha2_nistp256.rb:12: warning: already initialized constant HrrRbSsh::Transport::ServerHostKeyAlgorithm::Ecdsa Sha2Nistp256::PREFERENCE
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/hrr_rb_ssh-0.4.2/lib/hrr_rb_ssh/transport/server_host_key_algorithm/ecdsa_sha2_nistp256.rb:12: warning: previous definition of PREFERENCE was here
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/hrr_rb_ssh-0.4.2/lib/hrr_rb_ssh/transport/server_host_key_algorithm/ecdsa_sha2_nistp256.rb:13: warning: already initialized constant HrrRbSsh::Transport::ServerHostKeyAlgorithm::Ecdsa Sha2Nistp256::IDENTIFIER
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/hrr_rb_ssh-0.4.2/lib/hrr_rb_ssh/transport/server_host_key_algorithm/ecdsa_sha2_nistp256.rb:13: warning: previous definition of IDENTIFIER was here
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/hrr_rb_ssh-0.4.2/lib/hrr_rb_ssh/transport/server_host_key_algorithm/ecdsa_sha2_nistp256.rb:11: warning: already initialized constant HrrRbSsh::Transport::ServerHostKeyAlgorithm::Ecdsa Sha2Nistp256::NAME
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/hrr_rb_ssh-0.4.2/lib/hrr_rb_ssh/transport/server_host_key_algorithm/ecdsa_sha2_nistp256.rb:11: warning: previous definition of NAME was here
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/hrr_rb_ssh-0.4.2/lib/hrr_rb_ssh/transport/server_host_key_algorithm/ecdsa_sha2_nistp256.rb:12: warning: already initialized constant HrrRbSsh::Transport::ServerHostKeyAlgorithm::Ecdsa Sha2Nistp256::PREFERENCE
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/hrr_rb_ssh-0.4.2/lib/hrr_rb_ssh/transport/server_host_key_algorithm/ecdsa_sha2_nistp256.rb:12: warning: previous definition of PREFERENCE was here
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/hrr_rb_ssh-0.4.2/lib/hrr_rb_ssh/transport/server_host_key_algorithm/ecdsa_sha2_nistp256.rb:13: warning: already initialized constant HrrRbSsh::Transport::ServerHostKeyAlgorithm::Ecdsa Sha2Nistp256::IDENTIFIER
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/hrr_rb_ssh-0.4.2/lib/hrr_rb_ssh/transport/server_host_key_algorithm/ecdsa_sha2_nistp256.rb:13: warning: previous definition of IDENTIFIER was here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------